Imagine yourself free of anxiety
Stress (along with anxiety, and depression) is one of the most common issues that patients come in for at our acupuncture clinic. Their chronic stress manifests as a wide range of emotional, physical, cognitive and behavioural symptoms.
In many cases, they are able to find relief through acupuncture treatment, reporting:
- More stable mood, calmness and centeredness
- Happier, more consistent sense of ease
- Better self-esteem
- Feeling more in control & able to perform work
- Usual anxiety triggers no longer affect them
- Higher / more stable energy
- Ease of digestion
- Free of aches & pains
- Better circulation
- Higher adaptability & ability to solve problems
- More ease integrating learning experiences
- Improved libido
- Higher focus
- Clearer thinking & decision-making
- Better ability to take on work and tasks
- Appetite regulation
First of all, it’s helpful to understand how central, stress is, to our health. Chinese medicine, as well as many traditional medical systems, see the mind and body as inextricably interconnected. These systems see thoughts and emotions as the primary drivers of physical health issues. This acknowledgement of the mind-body connection is becoming increasingly mainstream.
Can we assist you in finding the key components to unlocking what is keeping you from achieving your “zen” or your “happy place” in your everyday existence?