For Your Safety:
- Our clinic is small and isolated from busy areas
- We have both an internal and an external waiting area
- Our therapists have completed infection control training and have documented Infection Control Procedures.
- As always, Cleaning and disinfecting of treatment tables & equipment after each client
- Cleaning and disinfecting door knobs, chairs, eftpos terminal, reception desk, etc.
- Therapists are practicing proper hand washing/ disinfection
- Clients are pre-screened for possible contact with COVID-19
- You may request the therapist to wear a mask if you wish
- You are welcome to wear your face mask if you wish.
Prior to your appointment
If so, please see your doctor, and book with us when you know that you are clear.
- Have you had any close contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with COVID19?
- Do you have any cold or flu like symptoms? e.g. fever, cough, sniffles, shortness of breath, sore throat, nausea, diarrhoea, sudden loss of taste or smell?
On arrival for your appointment
- To assist in social distancing:
Please sanitise your hands with the sanitiser provided before entering, OR should your hands require cleaning, please wash them thoroughly in the wash-area sink inside (using your elbow to turn tap on/off).
Cashless payments are preferred at this time
- Please arrive on time
- Please come alone unless accompanying a minor.
- We have 2 waiting areas: one internal and one external (under cover), so please only one person in each area.