Can certain foods really help you fight heart disease, inflammation, arthritis, anxiety, depression, and dementia?
PAIN & Inflammation
Did you know that poor diet choices and food intolerances lead to inflammation in your body? When inflammation becomes chronic or systemic you pay for it with conditions such as:
- arthritis, both osteo and rheumatoid.
- colon cancer,
- cardiovascular disease.
- Abdominal discomfort, bloating, tenderness, constipation, nausea, etc.
Mood Disorders: Anxiety, Depression.
There are also a number of nutritional imbalances that can make you prone to anxiety and/or depression such as:
- Essential fats, do you need more Omega 3?
- Homocysteine, is it too high?
- Serotonin levels, do they need boosting?
- Blood sugar balance
- Levels of the nutrients: chromium, B vitamins including folate, zinc, Vitamin D, etc.
- Food intolerances, could they be making you sad?
Our Food Therapy approach, through the combination of nutrition, and if warranted, supplements & herbal medicines aims to assist you to improve and maintain health, prevent disease, reduce inflammation, and slow the aging process.